Re: [ST] STeve the "squirrel slayer" ?

The squirrels were out in force this weekend. Many
contemplated suicide but none followed through (with
me anyway) However a buzzard made a noble attempt. Had
I not kissed the gas tank I would be wearing him as a
helmet ornament. As he slowly lobed across the into my
lane all I could picture was the photo of STeve's bike
after he hit a buzzard.

Martin Waltman
01 ST Blue