RE: [ST] Triumph's racing days are done:-(

One word: WEAK!

In my opinion Triumph accomplished very little in their racing campaign,
with the most significant event occurring the first year (the TT win).  They
hardly proved that they were competitive in the World Supersport class with
inconsistent finishes, mechanical problems and never actually winning a
race.  I can completely understand the company's lack of desire to invest in
a racing program if the budgets are tight but they can no longer make any
claim to having a competitive 600.  It only has one competitor now, the Kawi
636.  It remains to be seen how the numbers will stack between the two.

Is the Daytona 650 a better "real world" machine, probably?  But at the cost
of any potential for either privateer or factory sponsored racing I think it
stinks.

Just my 0.02 (and barely worth half that).

Nate
00SprintRS