Re: [ST] '05 ST forks & brakes?

That's correct,  but look at all the bikes out there that do offer the
adjustments.  They  are all competing for the consumer dollars.

Without the fork upgrade to include both dampening adjustments, I think
I'll just enjoy the new looks in the showroom and not my driveway.

Dave Bardell
01 ST 'n keepin it!!