From: Garry Simmons
Subject: Re: [ST] '05 ST forks & brakes?

Anything short of the best suspension on any Triumph bike is shortchanging
the Sprint IMO. If the Speed Triple had USD fully-adjustable forks with
trick brakes, then it belongs on the Sprint even more so. Fully adjustable
top shelf rear shock too. The Sprint is a SPORT-touring bike. They spend at
least as much time scratching in the twisties or on race tracks (if not
more) as a Speed Triple, so they deserve the same qaulity suspension. I'm
VERY disappointed in Triumph continuing to cheap on the Sprint suspenders.
I'd gladly pay a few hundred more to get the good stuff from the factory
than have to pay $1000 (or more) to upgrade the mediocre factory stuff.

IMO, the Sprint ST should be a full-on sportbike with relaxed ergos, and a
torquey motor for $9,999 (hardbags extra).

Garry

*