Re: [ST] '05 ST forks & brakes?

That was my main complaint of the last Gen ST.. it cost the same as a
Daytona, much more than a Daytona 600, more than a Speed 4 , and about the
same as a Speed 3 and it got a low tech 80's vintage DAMPER ROD  fork.  It
would have cost Triumph next to ZERO to put the same front end as a Daytona
or Speed three on the new ST. Now in Triumphs defense the VFR has a preload
only adjustable front fork, and since that's always been Triumphs target I
can see the marketing reasons why, but why chase Honda when maybe this time
you can beat them.. Of course the VFR now has optional ABS, as does the
Ducati.. And it only took Triumph SIX MODEL YEARS to update the ST....