Re: RE: [ST] Corbin seat

I had this same problem. I pushed it down as far as it would go, to a point where it was STUCK and I could not budge it. I ended up riding it that way (out of necessity) for a couple days and the front area of the seat finally broke in enough that now it installs and removes just like the original.

It took my A$$ longer to break into the seat than anything. It is HARD compared to the stocker, and the riding position seemed quite a bit farther back which caused me to feel stretched out over the bike. Now, after about 600 miles on it,  the position feels normal.

Derek