Re: [ST] '05 ST forks & brakes?

Matt Knowles wrote:
>> the "Urban Sports" models
>

> It took me awhile to even figure out that the ST was an Urban Sport.
> Does that mean it won't work out in rural areas like where I live? Are
> they start going to start calling the Tiger a Rural Sport?

I'm afraid that the Tiger is listed as an "Urban Sports" model. I can't
figure out exactly what that is supposed to mean anyway.

Meanwhile, there is no mention at all of luggage for the ST. The Tiger
has them. The early spy photographs showed them. And now, where did they go?

Also, I realize that the site has recently been upgraded and is in its
growing stages but the link to accessories has been eliminated.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"