Re: [ST] Heated Frame

I kinda hate to say this, but I must  :))

If you can feel the heat from the engine, you aren't wearing proper gear,
and you should "always" wear proper gear.  Even Draggin Jeans (Kevlar
reinforced) mostly block the heat with the knee padding.  And Phoenix pants
knee pads block it as well.  Full on leathers, fugittaboutit.  The right
gear is usually "cooler" than jeans or (god forbid) less.
Ventilation/evaporation is the key.

In the winter, the heat is a welcome thing, nice and toasty.  I just ride
naked then.

STeveD
Tejas