[ST] Starcomm1 vs. AudioBoss Comm. Systems

Since purchasing my bike, I've been very interested in
getting a comm. System to use with my GF on the back.
Here are the two I have been considering based on bang
for buck (if anyone has any other suggestions let me
know):

STARCOMM1:
http://tinyurl.com/4nfes

Motocomm Audioboss:
http://www.csonline.net/crawford/Motocomm/Motocomm_Audioboss.htm

I'm having difficulty choosing a system to run in
order to have Rider/Passenger Communication,
MP3 player, Cell Phone, FRS/CB radio bike-to-bike
communication.  I don't know anyone with a Starcomm1,
but I do know a buddy with an Audioboss and he makes
cell phone calls while riding once in awhile on the
Highway and people virtually can't tell...he's very
impressed.  But it's cons are that it's battery
operated only and it's not waterproof.  Has anyone
else tackled this problem and come up with a solution?

Thanks!

Bryce