RE: [ST] Starcomm1 vs. AudioBoss Comm. Systems

Hey Bryce,

I have the Autocomm system.  I've got my Cell and iPAQ with GPS and MP3
attached.  It takes a FRS style radio for bike-to-bike.  I really like it.
No one can tell I'm on a bike when they call.  I don't make any calls on the
fly, but I have the phone set to auto-answer.  I pull over to make a call,
then start out once the call is connected.  It freaks people out when I say
I'm on the bike.  They get a vision of me with one hand on the bars, and the
phone up to my ear.

As for quality, the acoustic quality of the provided speakers (which I hid
inside the lining of my helmet) is not that good, but I understand that the
custom molded insert speakers are much better.

I'm very glad I bought the system and would be even happier if I had any
friends with bikes, and if I did, that I could talk them into the same
system.

- --Joel