Re: [ST] Starcomm1 vs. AudioBoss Comm. Systems

On 9/19/04 6:57 PM, "Jim Leach" <leachsr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Me, I ride a bike to get away from the friggin' phone.  No one in the
>> world is so important as to rate interupting my ride.
>
> obviously you don't have any grandchildren. <g>

That was kind of my first thought also. I guess I am just not that die hard
of a rider because I can think of at least 3 things right now that would be
more important than my ride. But then I guess that is why I truly feel I
have one of the best and most supportive families who also enjoy sharing the
sport with me.

I don't conduct business on the phone, I simply use it as peace of mind. My
family knows that if there is ever a problem and they need my help, all they
have to do is call.

Justin