[ST] Source for 3m Clear Protective Film (Troubles with Ordering from Lister)

I'm wondering if anyone knows Eric Sheley
(erics@xxxxxxxxxx) from the list?  Apparently he is
the owner of http://www.cycleshield.com/ and offered
me a deal for some protective tape.  I spoke with him
offlist a couple of times no problem, but after I made
my PayPal payment I have not been able to get in
contact with Eric for shipping/tracking information.

I was able to retract my Paypal payment, as Eric never
actually claimed the funds....which is weird.  I don't
think Eric is trying to fraud me or anything (or he
would have claimed the payment) but I just really want
that damn protective film! My GF has whacked my
saddlebags 4 times in the last two weeks already....it
pains me so! :p

If anyone know Eric, or has a phone number for him
please contact me offlist.

Thanks!

Bryce