From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Harwood
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:16 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Starcomm1 vs. AudioBoss Comm. Systems

Bryce

Rest assured you have a choice as does everyone.  It's just a matter of
how much pressure you cave in to.

You could add to your line of argument:  They need me to be alive and
out of jail to cover their next call....  Once again it's your choice.

Then there's the licence to ride said bike.

Chris Harwood
'00 Eclipse RS UK

>>> bster13@xxxxxxxxx 22/09/2004 13:37:05 >>>

Some have that choice, some do not.  For me it's work related,
monitoring networks and the like.  If I don't respond I don't have a
job, if I don't have a job I don't have $ for the bike.  If I don't have
$ for the bike I wouldn't be riding at all.

Bryce
> Turn it off and put it in your tank bag.  The world won't stop
> spinning, I promise.
>
> David
> '99ST

*   *