Re: [ST] New Tires

In a previous email, Zoltan Pavlakovich stated:

> When you are saying ...I bought new tires... who is actually installing
> them? Your bike store or yourself?

I take them to my dealer. Considering how much money I have spent there
in the past, they don't dare complain.  When I did get a tire from them,
three or four years ago, I had to walk up front and buy the tire on my
own, carry it out back and have them install it on the rim that I had
removed from the bike. So I figured what's the difference if I buy it
elsewhere?

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

            -- Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"