[ST] for Cerren - My ST is either mad at me.....

 >>> My ST is either mad at me..... <<<

    Can't help you with where to take your ST but I can advise you
NOT to take it to MotoItaliano in San Mateo.  The owner/managers seem
like real nice guys but the service work was the shoddiest I've seen
in 50 years of motorcycling.  They did quite extensive work on my RS
and the litany of botched goof-ups is too long for this list but
include items completely missing - in particular the pinch bolts that
hold the fork tubes in the upper triple clamp! - the rear grab rail
bolted down onto the top of the side fairings, the wiring harness
looked like a kittens yarn ball, with lone wires running everywhere
and no attempt made to bundle them neatly. It had also acquired a new
habit of stalling at stop signs and faltering starting off again.
Several parts I had been charged for were nowhere to be found.  I
could go on & on but you get the picture; the work would have been
done right at the Mountain View shop - or most others - and probably
for less money.
                          Good luck;
                                      doggydoo   - - -
o&\o