[ST] Research Done...Lowest Price for Starcom1 Comm. System Found!

Hey Everyone,

I've been working with Keith from Corsa Strada on a
deal for the different StarCom1 systems and
accessories after doing (my usual) exhaustive research
on a Comm. system that's best for me.  He is one of
two dealers in the entire country that I know of and
I've struck a deal...Here is his price list:

Kit-A $209.99 (1xSH-004 or SH-006)  Retail $233.99

Kit-B $264.99 (2xSH-004 or SH-006)  Retail $289.99

Spare Headsets $48.99 (SH-004 or SH-006) Retail $53.98

Phone Lead $26.33 Retail $29.00

PTT Switch $24.30 Retail $27.00

2 way radio lead $16.20 Retail $18.00

These are the most common accessories but there are
more.  So if you need any of them just ask.

- -In order to save additional $ and make things easier
on Keith, (He has a small shop here folks!) feel free
to combine orders for local riders in your area, pay
all at once through one person, and he can ship the
items in one box saving on shipping for you and your
friends.  The prices are already lower than anything
I've found on the net.

- -How to pay?  Keith would like orders paid via PayPal.
 He's just starting out carrying motorcycle
accessories so he does not have a website yet, but is
eager to please and he does have an ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Corsa-Strada-Motorcycle-Shop

I'm no web page-maker genius, but I've created a
button that will lead you directly to PayPal to pay
Keith, just list the item numbers from above and their
quantity in the field: "Message to Seller (Optional)."

http://www.geocities.com/bster13/Starcomm_paypal.htm

If you need to contact Keith for any reason, Please
email me offlist and I can pass you his phone #, he
can be reached at keithc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well.  He
went through the same research as us on these
communicators and picked the Starcom1 for
himself...gotta tell you something.

- -What's in it for me?  Not much, just hopes that as
Keith carries more products over time he'll give me
favorable consideration, I actually won my Starcom1
from him on Ebay recently...I thought he had a good
deal, was a nice guy to speak with and felt like
letting everyone in on it.

Good luck!

Bryce

End of st-digest V2004 #521