[ST] Valve spec assistance needed 02 Sprint ST

I am trying to find the valve specs for my 02 ST. I called 2 dealers with
not much help. The first one I called was one that sold me the factory
service manual for a 99-01 saying that they are the same. When I called them
for specs today they argued that they were the same engines. I finally
convinced them otherwise and they then told me specs for the intake were
.010-.020 and exhaust were .020-.030. First those specs are twice as wide as
the 99-01s and the exhaust is twice as big.

The second dealer I tried said that he didn't have the numbers in front of
him but would only charge me 3.5 hours to do the job. When I again tried to
get the specs from him by telling him that he is 3 hours south and I would
at least like to check them first before I make the trip, he told me sorry.

Justin