RE: [ST] Riding in SD County

We did not ride Palomar, I have been on it before, but Don had other plans,
and they worked out fine.  I'm pretty sure we rode Cole Grade Road, I know
we rode both Lilac AND West Lilac (my daughter used to live in Valley
Center, so I know that area a bit).  Would have also liked to have ridden up
to Julian, very nice road and a cool town.  We got a lot of riding in,
though.  About 250 miles, which doesn't sound like much, but was a real
workout with never ending 15mph turns  :))

Don, could you send me a list of all the roads we were on???

Hey, why didn't YOU come riding, Rich ???

STeveD
Tejas