[ST] for Rich - Riding in SD County

 >>> Courser Canyon and Lilac Rd are pretty good.  Then there is Cole
Grade Road, Lake Wohlford Rd, Rice Canyon, West Lilac, Old Julian
Hwy,<<<

    And Engineers,... Wilson Canyon,... Mesa Grande,... ad infinitum.
Unfortunately we had only the one afternoon, so only got East of the
15 long enough for a quick loop around Courser, Old Castle and W.
Lilac to Bonsall - that was the 'highway' portion of the ride so
Steve could try the top half of the gearbox, the rest was all tight
twisty hill stuff - then up Sleeping Indian and back into the hills
north of Fallbrook where we had put on most of our 230 miles (in less
than 7 hours,... a very spirited pace).    =;o)

                              Have fun;   doggydoo   - - - o&\o