[ST] for STeve - Riding in SD County

 >>> Don, could you send me a list of all the roads we were on??? <<<

    From Hell's Kitchen (top of Ortega) we headed south on Killen
Trail, Wildomar Cyn, Tenaja Trail, Via Volcano, Los Gatos, Vista del
Mar, Buena Vista, Calamar, Carancho, Eagle Nest, Santa Rosa, Vaquero,
Calle Cuero, Calle Jardin, El Prado, Sandia Creek, Mission, Stage
Coach, Alvarado, Live Oak, Wilt, Sumac/Sage, Dulin, Courser, Lilac,
Old Castle, Circle R, West Lilac over to Bonsall then Olive Hill,
Morro Hills, Sleeping Indian, Burma, Mission, De Luz-Murrieta,
Camaron, Clinton Keith, Grand Ave. up to Ortega (the 'Girlie Man'
route because it was getting late), and back over to San Juan
Capistrano to the storied 'Swallows' saloon for a beer.

    Another trip out here and you'll have it memorized!... at least
the Hell's Kitchen and 'Swallows' parts.      =;o)

                                     doggydoo   - - - o&\o