Re: [ST] heat and feet

Philip,

Several listers have suggested removing the footpeg rubbers, which
seems would compound the problem you're having.  I suppose removing
the shifter rubber would help, but that's less than desirable.

Don't know if I have dangly (?) feet (or my ankles don't rotate up as
much as most), but I've been able to adjust both foot pedals downward
enough to eliminate lifting my boot from the peg.  The brake pedal
has less adjustment available than the shifter.

Mike
'02 RS -- no excess heat ;)