Re: [ST] Any takers? was: Shocking result

Hey Kevin,

Here is a link to research I did for my Sprint
RS...mind you not the ST, but I believe the same rules
will apply for you for the most part:

http://tinyurl.com/5y59o

I did this a couple of months ago as well, so things
may have changed, but not drastically so.

I have another lister interested in a Penske Two-way
from my Sprint RS with very little miles on it, not
sure what the difference is in eye-to-eye length, but
if he does not want it I will contact you offlist if
you are interested and you can call penske and see
what it would take to make the shock right for you.

Bryce