who went with them, although he just did the spring and oil kit, not the
whole shock...

Dan

>>> kredner@xxxxxxxxxx 9/29/2004 1:20:34 PM >>>
	Anybody have experience using an aftermarket shock on the ST?
Surely somebody here must have tried one at one time or another - or
is
mine the only ST shock that has ever worn out? :-)  Any comments good
or
bad would be helpful.

Thanks again,

Kevin

________________________________

From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Redner
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 1:13 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Shocking result

    After floundering my way through a 5 day 1900 mile strafing run of
northern California over the weekend I've come to a conclusion: baby
needs new suspenders. Time to replace the old worn out rear shock on
my
42k mile, 2000 ST.
    I know Ohlins makes a replacement, and I think I remember hearing
that Penske makes one as well. Are there any others readily available
in
the US?
    Any knowledgeable input from the great collective here would be
much
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Grin factor: Riding highways 3, 36 and PCH in succession on Sunday
felt like a day at the track. Hands hurt, knees were sore, brain was
fried. And no entrance fee required!  :-)  :-)

Cheers,

Kevin

 *   *

www.packereng.com