RE: [ST] Any takers? was: Shocking result

My understanding is also that our stock shock isn't rebuildable.
Someone reported on this list - IIRC, it was over the winter - that the
3-way adjustable Daytona / Speed Triple shock, which is rebuildable,
will bolt directly to the ST [&/or RS?].  Anyone have more info on that
one?

Here's a posting from 7/14/04: