Re: [ST] Appraisal for a crashed 2k sprint rs - what's it worth?

Al,

I have one that looks just about like that - except mine is an ST;-(
I would be tickled pink to get a grand out of it.
If somebody offers me 800 I'll probably take it.
Thing is, Al, if we had the time we could probably get
12-1600 out of ebay'ing parts. But I don't see that happening.

As far as how/who to pass it along to your ideas are the same as mine.
I guess for convenience a local salvage yard is your best bet. For the bike
in its entirety Ebay probably wouldn't bring more than 4-500 in my
guesstimation --
I know other wrecked bikes don't seem to do well on there.
I have been trying to get this guy that lives near me who is bike-less
right now to take mine and fix it.

I would really like to keep mine and fix it someday but it's just in the way.
And it gives my wife an oppty to count it in with my m/c total even though
it doesn't run. If I get rid of it I can perhaps replace it with one that
runs. Like
a KTM950 or a 04 gixxer 750 or a Guzzi. I really want a Gutzi. And a Tuono
Racing.

John