[ST] NEC bike show semi-spammish

the NEC in London, which makes our Dallas show look like a county fair...

anyway, my good hosts from Redtread, offroad riding in southern Spain,
posted this [should i have said 'spannish'?]:

www.redtread.com will have a booth.

Redtread look forward to exhibiting again at the NEC International
Motorcycle & Scooter Show 2004, 4th - 14th November, National Exhibition
Centre, stand B03. This year we are opposite BMW and not in the Touring
section, you'll see where it is in your free Show Guide.

Come find us...meet Sal and Ian.... and check out our photo
gallery,amazing helmet camera footage and experience our Spanish
hospitality!!

[there will be] "mucho fantastico" show offers...

i'm just a happy customer, wish i was close enough to go do it again. if
any of you guys go to the show, tell Sal or Ian that The Solo Yankee said
hi.

cheers
bp