[ST] Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

or
"That is soooo Meriden of you."

Tonight I went to leave work and there was a few drops of oil under my
baby. To make a long story short it is leaking from the top of the
clutch cover. In the area that is leaking  I cannot see the gasket edge.
"Which way did he go? Which way did he go?" Anyway I figure I might have
to get a new gasket. I'll probably pull the cover this weekend and see
if the dang thing is salvageable. The big question is: what is the
"recommended" torque setting for the clutch cover bolts.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's
unfamiliar territory."
            -- Paul Fix