Re: [ST] Appraisal for a crashed 2k sprint rs - what's it worth?

hey everyone, thanks for your input! i'll try to get back to those of
you that replied personally tomorrow (sorry, was out most of today).

i'm definitely not looking to part it out (as i told my brother when he
inquired about using the motor to build a go-kart around ;), but rather
unload it as a whole.

also, for those that asked, the bike's located in novato, ca., about a
half hour north of san francisco. - al.

p.s. saw there's been a rash of chain care talk, so here's what my old
bike received: spray rinse with zep45(?) to clean, wiped with a rag,
then a light spray coating of triflow.