[ST] RE: Tank bag

>Recently did a 3500 klm trip, two up and had Bagster tank protector and
>tank bag - thought it was great, very comfortable and useful - looks
>good too :)  Below is the site - not sure if you can find this in USA ?

I've got one too on my 02 Sprint RS. Came with the bike when I got it a few
weeks ago. Haven't gone on any trips with it yet but I'm pretty impressed
with it. Tank protector is a nice fit and the bag is well made with a bunch
of nice features. Clips right on to the tank protector too.

Dave T.
02 Sprint RS