[ST] RE: OEM part supplier recommendations

I'm new to the Triumph fold and looking for good OEM parts suppliers. Who do
you folks recommend here in the states? My previous bike was an SV650 and
there were tons of dealers offering discounts off MSRP. I'm not necessarily
looking for the cheapest, just guys who offer good service and don't play
games with their pricing. Though cheap is always good:-). I would buy from
my local dealer but they're criminals. TIA

Dave T.
02 Sprint RS