From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Wetherington
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 5:18 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] List should be back up

>>> slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/08/05 4:14 PM >>>
In a previous email, Rupert Galea wrote:
> The mailing list should be back up. Post away and lets see what
happens.

WOO-HOO!

What a gas!

Uh-oh. I shouldn't have used that word.

Anyway. Who wants to start the first oil thread at the new home?

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There are no answers on the internet,... only more links!"
             -- Don Draper

Is it ok to use Extra Virgin Olive oil in my crankcase?  What kind of
side effects can I expect?

Does that work??

Dan

www.packereng.com