[ST] More useless :) web pages for the web site.

If one tootles over to http://www.triumphnet.com/webalizer/ one will see
the output of the webalizer stats program for www.triumphnet.com,. I'm
sure this will generate hours of meaningless banter on the list.

What it will be good for is to show how much it is viewed.

I would also like to ask everyone with web pages on the list to add a
link to the new site. This is very important because it will up the page
ranking of the site in the search engines. Thus the more viewers we get
the more we can ask for discount due to advertising for suppliers.

HTH.
--
simonb <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
UMAX-IT Limited