To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:02 PM
Subject: [ST] Need front turn signal lens

Well a rock apparently got my left front turn signal lens on Merlin, my 99
ST.
No lens from the dealer, only a $47.50 light assembly. Bummer.
Anyone have one, a front fairing piece, etc laying around just looking for
a home?

Jack Hays 972-952-5065 "I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon" Que Lastima