[ST] False neutrals

I'm glad to report the false neutrals I encountered
during downshifting are fixed. Triumph installed a
little gearbox part in the wrong way. The axle going
in the gearbox is normally held in its place (in gear)
by 2 spring loaded levers that are positioned on either
side of the axle and push in a detended disc. But on
mine one of those levers was fixed in a position making
it ineffective. Shop fixed it, now after 3000 km it
feels like a different bike :-). Solid shifting, just
a bit rougher and a bit harder to get it into the
neutral, where before it would go into neutral just
by touching it... and when shifting down or just
closing the throttle. Me happy,

Emile
www.piloot.com