RE: [ST] speaking of turn signal lenses...

>>> Emile@xxxxxxxxxx 04/11/05 12:48 PM >>>
>From: Dan Wetherington
>Like these?
> http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/sprint_st.htm

I like that integrated turn/tail/brake-LED light...
but it doesn't seem to have a license plate light
integrated, does it? That would make it illegal here :-(

Emile
www.piloot.com

I haven't looked at my brake/tail light assembly very closely, but I
guess I didn't realize that the lic. plate light was part of the
taillight.  It wouldn't take much to add a small incandescent bulb to
the bike to replace it though, or maybe a cool LED setup.

I also like the integrated design, but wonder how bright it would be in
daylight.  I've seen a similar design on a couple ratbikes around here,
but they were totally amber (no red for brake).  That I didn't like.

Dan

www.packereng.com