[ST] Custom lenses, footpeg rubbers, seat cowl castings

Bil and All:
	I'm thinking of making up a two part mould to cast missing front and rear turn
signal lenses.
	Ping me off list if any of you are interested. I can easily make clear or
custom tinted lenses from originals. Be warned, they won't be dirt cheap because
each will be hand made one-at-a-time.
	I have started making custom colour matched urethane footpeg rubbers for the
ST. They are MUCH harder and basically won't wear out like the OEM versions.
They are direct bolt-on pieces. Currently Andy Kay, Steve Lawler and I have them
mounted and are actively "road testing" parts in Blue, Red, and Orange.
	I am readying images and text to be added to the mods page as the new website
is updated.
	Also have a much "taller" seat cowl in production that will fit onto our RS &
ST stock seats allowing the grab rail to remain in place. Hopefully this info
and pics will be added to the Mods page in the future.
Shiny side up,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia