Re: [ST] FAST(er)

Dan (and others),

I didn't even think to check out Amazon.com before buying the movie direct from the 'faster' site but it's actually cheaper through Amazon by a couple of bucks. The newer version is all that I could find, not that I'd have bought the older one. Now if I could just find the time to sit down and watch it.

Oh, and speaking of the weather, it just decided to snow in NH.  F me.

Nate
00SprintRS

Dan Wetherington wrote:
My two year old son and I watch it about once a month...  Now I just
need the newer version (I bought the "preview" edition last year).

Dan