To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] FAST(er)

Nate,

Great movie, but no where near as exciting of the last lap on Sunday's Speed Channel MotoGP race. Whew!!

Dave Bardell
01 ST

Nathan Maher wrote:

Speaking of fast, just got my copy of "Faster, The Movie" yesterday. Anyone else seen it?

Nate
00SprintRS

Masiak, Richard wrote:

I love how fast this new email server posts. My posts come up much faster than before. Great Work Guys!!