Re: [ST] RE: speaking of naff drivers; was ...turn signal

> Next time you're in Oregon, look me up Rich.  I like showing guys how a
> (short, round) blond woman rides...
Nancy,
There are lots of excellent female bike and car drivers, but in my totally
unscientific observations there are two groups that I have observed with
cell phones inserted in their ears the most: women and developers/tradesmen
in huge pickups.  I had one in FL at Wal-Mart jump in her car and
automatically start the car and hit the cell simultaneously.  Without
looking, gased it in reverse and I just missed getting run over. She never
even knew it happened.  Yes, I do see men on the cell while driving, and I
have done it too, but the two groups mentioned above seem to be the
overwhelming majority.  They also are the ones that I see doing dangerous
acts while using a cell.

Man, I should have never mentioned cell's in my original post, sorry guys.
Rod