Re: [ST] Leakage

Here's a weird possibility. Triumph has acknowledged that they drilled one (or more) of the sprocket cover bolt holes too deep and they actually have a pinhole into the tranny. So the source of the leak could actually be a sprocket cover bolt hole. I think that's the case with my bike. Read this on TriumphRat.Net and it fits the symptoms I see anyway. I think a dab of gasket sealer or something on the bolt will stop the leak.

Garry