RE: [ST] seats

I may have one for sale - I just haven't made up my mind yet if I want to
keep it.  I got a great seat from Andrew, but have only been able to take
one ride on it to date and my first impression was that it might be more
appropriate (in terms of the sculpting of the seat) for someone a bit taller
than me.  I am 5'11" 32 inseam and 33 for arms.  If I slide my butt all the
way back on the seat to the rising ridge (where it goes up to the passenger
seat), it is a bit too far of a reach for me to the bars.  On the corbin
seat that I had on my Trophy, I was right back against the ridge very
comfortably.  Andrew - how tall are you anyway - care to weigh in on this?

Jonathan