Re: [ST] Leakage

I've had the same leak and had it solved twice.  First time was a seal
behind the countershaft sprocket which is very common according to the
dealer.  The second was an I/O problem, ya know "Ignorant/Operator".   I put
too much oil on my K&N filter and that's where it came out.  On a Kawasaki
Concours they have the same problem that Garry mentioned.  On the alternator
cover, I think it was, you put in red loctite sealant because they would
leak oil.  At least in Connie's POS service manual it did tell you about
which screws to add loctite to.
Rod