RE:RE:[ST] (rear hub)

Thanks John, Dan and Richard

In fact my second try yesterday nigth was still unsuccessfull. I got an iron tube
along w/ the wrench but the tube bent. My son was standing on the rear break
otherwise I passed the compression. Putting a jack under the sochet helped it
not sliding out. Tonight, I will try w/ the truck wrench bar that I hadn't yet.

The normal torque is something like 15 kg*m(148Nm). I am pretty sure this one
is over torqued. They did that when they changed the bearing following the recall.
That's the same people that tricked the trottle body sensor is such a way that the engine was
no more idling in closed loop (it does now that I redid the job).

About the plier, I have one but now I am suspecting it's too small. Will see.
Keep you posted.

What is funny is that doing the valves was much more easy.

Fred ST02BRG