Re: [ST] (rear hub)

Greetings Fred,
   Do not heat, it will burn the surrounding area. Try using a  1/2" air
powered impact tool, there will a lot less bike movement too. and  when
reassembling use some good copper based anti-seize compound on both threads  and tighten
to 107 Ft. Lbs.

Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL

In a message dated 4/14/2005 1:52:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,