RE:[ST] leakage

Hi Marc,

Mine did that last year. The dealer said that this time he had a bunch of ST doing that.
It's comming from the final shaft gasket. Apparently not a big deal to change. Done w/o removing
any part but the sprocket cap. Done under waranty.

I just had a look at the technical book drawing and just (not so easy as the needed socket is huge as is the torque)
remove the sprocket and the ring (which is pretty much a cylider) and the extract the oil gasket. You should have a new one handy
assuming the current one is out. It does seem to me that dismentling is not destructive. Cleaning thoroughtly could be sufficient. But given
that unscrewing the sprocket nut could be so hard...