Re: [ST] New ST

>>> garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/14/05 8:38 AM >>>

I wanted fully adjustable, high-quality suspension (my biggest beef
with the Sprint). The ST didn't get it. Again. I like the new look, but
it's not worth trading in my bike since I've already invested money in
it to upgrade the suspension. IMO, they should have gone after the
Ducati ST4s and put the front end from the new Speed Triple on it and a
fully adjustable rear shock and sold it for $10K list.

Funny you should mention that.  My closest dealer, MCC in Villa Park,
has a blue 05 in his showroom that ISN'T sold yet.  He ordered it for a
customer last fall, said customer was disappointed in the suspension and
decided to get an ST4s instead.  So if you're dying for an 05 sprint,
this one may still be available...

Dan

www.packereng.com