Re: [ST] Aftermarket rear shock

I put the Penske 2-way on a few weeks ago - it's great, especially compared
to the sacked-out stock shock.  After messing with the adjustments for a
while it now feels taut and stuck to the road, but still compliant.  Of
course, now the front end feels even worse than it used to.

> Or should I finish that write up on the Hill Country ride from last
> weekend?
Maybe you should go for another ride.  Your messy room will still be there
when you get back.  :P

Nancy in Portland
02' Triumph Sprint ST
95' Yamaha YZF600