To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: [ST] Next Ride (was)aftermarket rear shock

original message:
From: "Nancy Henderson" <marmots05@xxxxxxx>

(I said)
> Or should I finish that write up on the Hill Country ride from last
> weekend?

Maybe you should go for another ride.  Your messy room will still be there
when you get back.  :P

Well, this weekend is prep time, as I am headed out for Barber Motorsports for the Superbike races. Will be leaving on Wednesday the 20th and returning Tuesday the 26th. Hope to have a most excellent trip report, and great pics when I return.

I'm thinking I will just have a perpetually messy room  :-)

Cheers!

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST