Re: [ST] Next Ride (was)aftermarket rear shock

original message:
From: "Zoltan Pavlakovich" <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Steve,

who's your sugar mommy or did you win the lottery? Next week 6 days of riding, last week 4 days of riding. What's going on? I'm jealous!!!

Zoltan

Well, what can I say? Riding is what I do. I love this list, and a few others, for what I can learn, technically, theoretically, and philosophically, but the bottom line is to just get out and RIDE. Sometimes we lose sight of this simple fact. All the mods and wrenching don't mean sheite if ya don't' go somewhere. I'm a vagabond at heart. So I go as much as possible. Heck, y'all would be really bored with me if I posted every weekend getaway :-)

Doug Bailey and Nancy understand. :--) It's wanderlust, pure and simple. Compulsive, addictive.

My sugar momma is my credit card  ;-}

See ya on the road.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta