Re: [ST] Next Ride (was)aftermarket rear shock

I'm right with you there STeve!

If you arent riding whats the point???

I've never understood those types that ride to inner city cafes and sit there
sipping who knows what just to look at their bikes and talk about rides they
havent been on.

I'm hoping to make it to the US this year or next to see if you all have been
telling me the truth about how good some of these rides are.

See you on the twisty bits.

Brett.

'99 ST - thats about to a few dollars thrown at it as I just cant justify
$20,000 (OZ) for a '05 when mine has so much more to give...